I explored the Zoho site for this activity. Wow! I think this will be great for two of my classes. It will definitely benefit the visual learners in the group as they can upload notes, pictures, videos, sound, etc.
I liked the video explanation of how I could have my class create a zoho page and send me their link so that I could put all of the class in one place. They could then upload assignments to this and share with the class.
Some of the things that I will have them upload are:
- A brief summary of what you learned the first week of class and how learning could be made easier in this class.
- A picture of you in order to learn class names.
- Thoughts on Chapter 1 and 5 ways in which you used a computer today.
- Post a picture and letter about your dream computer.
- Create 4 questions for our class Internet Scavenger Hunt and post to your zoho.
- Find a video on cloud technology to post.
- Write 5 review questions from Chapter 5.
- Post your notes from Chapter 6. (I will let them use this to take the quiz).
Overall, I think Zoho will be a great learning tool for my classroom for all learning styles!